I got this friendly note from my friends at Arbita/JobMachine and I thought readers could likewise benefit!
Here it is, click and be merry!
“Attend a short phone presentation about Arbita’s newest offerings (OneWorld and ACES), and you will receive JobMachine’s famous Advanced CheatSheet Sampler (normally $19.97). The first 20 people to attend the presentation will also receive JobMachine’s newest product as a gift: the Advanced Blog Search CheatSheet (normally $19.97). Keep reading to find out how.
November had the largest monthly job loss total since December 1974, adding to the flood of resumes that has overwhelmed recruiters all year. The explosion of job seekers has diluted the proportion of quality candidates making it even harder to match the right person to the right job. At the same time, the economic downturn has caused most recruiting departments to cut their budgets. We have spoken with thousands of recruiters this fall at events like HRTech, ERE, Kennedy and RCE, and they’re all saying the same thing: “Our goals are still aggressive – now we have to do more with less.” The most frequently mentioned challenges for recruiting departments include:
– The explosion in resumes has diluted the talent pool
– Internet sourcing is more time consuming as job seekers flock to social networks, build personal web sites and blog in greater numbers
– Recruitment budgets are getting smaller
– It is more difficult than ever to settle on the right mix of recruitment initiatives
Times have certainly changed. Have you adjusted your mix of recruitment initiatives to keep pace?
Arbita invites you to attend a short phone presentation about two new offerings: OneWorld and ACES (Arbita Consulting and Education Services). The presentation will take fewer than 30 minutes and will introduce you to recruitment marketing solutions that will help you reach your goals in any economic climate.
==> To schedule your presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the presentation, we will walk you through solutions for:
– Developing your recruiters to source qualified candidates from multiple Internet sources, such as social networks
– Adjusting your recruitment marketing mix based on ROI and other recruitment analytics
– Leveraging Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to attract job seekers to your career web site
– Bolstering your employment brand to increase your appeal to the right candidates
– Streamlining your recruitment process to accelerate hiring cycles
In appreciation for your time, we are pleased to give you JobMachine’s famous Advanced CheatSheet Sampler (normally $19.97). If you didn’t already know, the Advanced CheatSheet Sampler is a compilation of CheatSheets that show you how to find resumes using Google and Live.com, find mailing list archives and association member lists, find people on Pronouns and make the most of LinkedIn, MySpace and JigSaw. They’re able to make you this offer due to a recent merger with JobMachine. Arbita OneWorld and ACES were made possible in large part by that merger.
The first 20 people to attend the presentation will also receive JobMachine’s newest product as a gift: the Advanced Blog Search CheatSheet (normally $19.97). Breakthrough tips for sourcing candidates from blogs are revealed in this exciting and exclusive CheatSheet not available anywhere else. Be among the first to apply JobMachine’s guaranteed methods for leveraging blogs.
The Arbita Team
P.S. To schedule your short briefing on Arbita OneWorld and ACES, please email email@example.com. Arbita will email your complimentary CheatSheets immediately after your briefing.”