CollegeRecruiter.com is the highest traffic career site used by job hunting students and recent graduates and the employers who want to hire them. We’re part of a network of 11,000 niche career sites with five million active resumes, three million visitors per month, and a targeted email database of 120 million candidates, of which 8.5 million are students or recent graduates. If you have the need, we have the right candidates.
Already registered? Go to our Employer Login page. Otherwise, either create a free account so that you can search our resume bank using our â€œtry before you buyâ€ free trial option (search as many times as you want, view as many resumes as you want, and pay only when you know that we have the right quantity and quality of candidates) or select from the most appropriate option below:
- Job Postings – tend to generate the highest quantity of responses at the lowest cost. Advertise your job opening and sit back while the applications roll in. A variety of packages are available for those who plan to advertise multiple jobs, either immediately or over the long-term. If you have the same position available across the country, you’ll want our nationwide job posting option.
- Resume Searching – is a better option for those who prefer quality to quantity and have more time to invest at the front end of the process. A variety of packages are available, so you can pay to view just a few resumes or thousands, and you can choose whether to access resumes only in one state or across the country. Want a free demo? No problem. Create a free account and we’ll provide you with unlimited access to our resume bank. The only limitation is that the contact information for the candidates will be blocked out, but the free resume searching demo will enable you to quickly determine if we have the right quantity and quality of candidates for your needs. Be sure to run a bunch of searches so that you will know how many resumes you’re going to want to view as that will drive your decision as to which resume searching package is right for you. They say that proof is in the pudding. Well, here’s the pudding — and it is chocolate!
- Pricing Information – is the page for those who want to learn more about all of the services that we offer, including postings, resume searching, targeted emails, banner advertising, text messaging to cell phones, targeted direct postal mail campaigns, on-campus promotions, and more.
- CollegeRecruiter.com Blog – Career-related articles, thoughts, and the occasional ramblings by the staff of CollegeRecruiter.com.
- CollegeRecruiter.com Insights by Candidates Blog – Career-related articles,
thoughts, and the occasional ramblings by dozens of students and recent graduates.
- White Papers – are short, sweet, and hopefully to-the-point
documents that generally provide great information about a particular topic and occasionally even inspire. Why pay for consultants when you can get the same information for free?
- Contact Us – is always a handy option when you have a question or simply want to verify that there are real people behind the curtain. Believe it or not, we’re real.