Join Donato Diorio for a Webinar on February 24
REGISTER ASAP! at:
TODAY 3:00PM Central / 4:00PM Eastern / 1:00PM Pacific
There is a storm brewing. Technology forces from outside recruitment will steer the future of the recruiting industry. Many top producers in the recruiting industry have avoided technology, yet still succeeded. That day is coming to an end. Evolve or become extinct. Recruiters in the near future will be compelled to embrace technology. Why? Because technology is starting to work in ways visionaries originally dreamed. Seamless. Technology, done right, allows recruiters to assert more influence, be more connected and spend more time focusing on relationships. Connectivity, Influence and Relationship are foundations of recruitment.
What will you learn:
• Concepts that will steer (and rock) the future of Recruitment
• Why Permission-Based-Engagement will define recruitment’s future
• Mobile Recruiting. It’s here, it’s hot. Where is it going?
• Technology backfires – what are they and how to avoid them?
• How to measure technology practicality?
• What the heck is cloud computing?
• What do candidates think about all this stuff?
• If LinkedIn, Facebook and MySpace are to survive, how must they evolve?
• Proximity Networking – what is it and how can I benefit?
• Augmented reality applications are here now. (Huh?)
Presented by Donato Diorio
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM CST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: