First confirmed 100 to register will be featured in SixDegreesfromDave Mega Day Networking Event!
JobMachine Webinar Series Presents: Mark Berger –
“Linkedin Techniques To Get More Out Of Your Network”
Date: TOMORROW – Tuesday, October 28th, 2008
Time: 12 pm Central/ 1 pm Eastern/ 10 am PacificTimezone: US/Central
After you click above, Register and Proceed to jobmachine.net/cart/view
Last Day to Sign-Up!
LinkedIn is a great way to identify and contact passive candidates. LinkedIn adds thousands of professionals per day and makes it easy for you to search for names associated with specific skills in specific geographic areas. This live, 75 minute webinar includes:
* An overview of the LinkedIn network and explain why almost every recruiter should be using this valuable recruiting resource.
* Focus on tips and techniques to locate those hard-to-find candidates for your next recruiting assignment.
* Explanation of advanced searches, network searches, keyword and title searches, location searches, industry searches, company searches, group searches, search results, using the SITE search technique and its advantages.
* Explanation of recommendations, groups, and interests.
* Tips on how to contact your search results, how to complete and maximize your own profile and grow your network.
This webinar has something for everyone; but is specifically designed for those with a beginner’s or intermediate knowledge of LinkedIn and will concentrate on techniques available to those with a Personal (free) LinkedIn membership status. This class is limited to the first 200 registrants. Attendees will receive a copy of the Powerpoint slides in .pdf format within one business day after the webinar.
Endorsed by SixDegreesfromDave.com
Webinar Series Brought to you from Shally Steckerl and Glenn Gutmacher at JobMachine Inc.