Date: Wednesday, November 19th, 2008
Start: 11/19/2008 – 1:00pm
End: 11/19/2008 – 2:30pm
Time: 1-2:30 pm Eastern/ 12-1:30 pm Central/ 10-11:30 am Pacific
(Click here to view this time in ALL time zones WORLDWIDE)
Topic: Power Searching for Resumes on Google
What: Webinar Class with Conference Call
Power Searching for Resumes on Google
Presented by: Mark Berger, Master CyberSleuth and JobMachine Adjunct Faculty
How can you find those top-notch candidates for your hard-to-fill positions? Try the power of Google, as many people simply do not realize what a great resource it can be. This session will introduce you to an array of techniques designed to help you zero in on your objective, to help you conduct a more manageable, focused and ultimately, a more productive search for resumes for those elusive superstar candidates. Everything you always wanted to know about advanced techniques for resume searching using Google including:
* Google search terminology and advanced operators.
* intitle:/inurl: searches explained with examples.
* site:/Community/ISP searches explained with examples.
* Synonym searches explained with examples.
* linkdomain: search with examples.
* Proper use of Number Ranges, Minus Signs (NOT Words), Quote Marks, Parenthesis, and others.
* Internet recruiting “Best Practices”.
Keep in mind using Google is absolutely FREE!
You will receive the Powerpoint slides in .pdf format by email the next business day after the webinar.
PLEASE NOTE: When using your credit card during the check out process please make sure to input the address that is attached to the credit card (this will be the address the card was actually mailed to). Otherwise, the system will not accept your payment.