Posted on March 5, 2009
Filed Under Default | Comments Off on Recruiting Solutions, Bay Area Event (March 19)
From learning to be a “Bay Area Sourcing MacGyver” to “Speedy Sourcing Techniques for FREE Candidates on Social Networks with Shally Steckerl, Chief CyberSleuth, JobMachine, and more, this day–long event promises you a rare opportunity to attain the latest tips, tools and tactics needed to overcome recruiting challenges specific to the San Francisco region.
Because the challenges created by the recession and related talent availability are NOT universal
The first event of it’s kind, Recruiting Solutions — Bay Area shows you how to leverage local demographics, local advertising resources, geographic “selling points” and more to bring the best talent into your organization for the long term.
Recruiting Solutions — Bay Area features some of the industry’s most highly acclaimed thought leaders, including: Chris Murdock, Yahoo!; Gautam Godhwani, Simply Hired; Shally Steckerl, JobMachine, Inc.; Don Ramer, Arbita; Matt Kaiser, NAS Recruitment Communications; and Theresa Clary, Workforce Strategies.
Seven Great Reasons to Attend:
* Low cost
* Earns five (5) HRCI credits
* Sessions feature leading industry thought leaders
* Convenient one-day event = less time away from the office
* Targets your specific geographical needs
* An opportunity to network with your professional peers
* In today’s hyper-competitive market, you can’t afford to let staying current be an afterthought