By Shally Steckerl, Chief Cyberseluth, JobMachine Inc.
Understanding the research/recruiting process and how to quickly and effectively fill the pipeline is important to each and everyone involved in the hiring process Filling the pipeline, finding, qualifying and putting the potential candidate through the process is not that easy. It requires knowledge, expertise, and talent, being proactive and of course understanding the job itself.
Iâ€™m honored that Sheila Greco, President of Sheila Greco Associates LLC, has invited me to co-host an online event with her to demonstrate â€œreal lifeâ€ examples of how 3 organizations structure their recruiting process.
We are inviting people to explore our tips on how to effectively use simple Internet research/recruiting in conjunction with purchased research to accelerate the recruiting process.
Hereâ€™s is what we will cover:
- Identify the steps in the recruiting process and the how to doâ€™s
- How three example companies currently utilize online and purchased research
- Examples of research techniques for identifying contacts, resumes etc.
- An insiderâ€™s real-time tour of SGAâ€™s ExecutiveTracker database
- How to organize and track the process of presenting the candidate
- Plus we will be taking live questions
*Please note that we can bring you this event at no cost because itâ€™s underwritten by Sheila Greco Associates. However, this does not mean it is an advertorial.