Join nearly 5,000 fellow SixDegrees Members to participate:
This Week’s Top Ten Open Networkers
Directions: Linkedin’s homepage has new features. The prior way, find at top right, then click an orange tab button, “Expand Your Network”, it leads you to 6 rows to insert first/last name and email.
***New Way: If it orange tab button no longer appears for you, look to your left “menu” side of the homepage, a green tab button, “Add Connections” – it works the same way.
NOTE: Many have asked to join this list. Thank you. The value in my list is in the Criteria for selection: People I Personally Know & Admire. I’ve worked with/known personally/have verifiable impact on our industry. To connect with each of them is your value, inviting leaders and megastars in their craft. All TEN are equally “must haves” in your network!
1) John Sumser, firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Don Ramer, email@example.com
3) Jorrit Blok, firstname.lastname@example.org
4) RD Whitney, sendRD@gmail.com
5) Krista Bradford: email@example.com
6) Stan Renilan: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Louise Triance, email@example.com
8) Ethan Bloomfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Michael Shafrir, Michael@theladders.com
10) Mike O’Neil, email@example.com
Bonus: Always make sure Sourcing Kings, both Shally Steckerl, firstname.lastname@example.org and Glenn Gutmacher, email@example.com are included. To not include them is like having cereal without milk.
CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR TODAY? What Can You Do for “SixDegrees”? Give back to our cause – become referral engines – Invite 5 friends to join my passion: RecruitingBlogs.com today
How? It’s simple. Forward a note recommending they each visit www.RecruitingBlogs.com and
click “Sign-Up”, add a picture and full name –
**Also to join Six Degrees ** the 5,000 strong Linkedin Group ** at www.linkedin.com/e/gis/37511/3DC0233041F8
Can you help Me and Our Group? Thanks!