THE BIG CONTEST: Win A Free Year of Broadlook Diver, a $1999 value! – “Most Innovative Use of Sourcing Tool”
Six Degrees always likes an opportunity to say thank you to its readers. Today I get to show appreciation to our subscribers and pay homage to my roots as a sourcer with a win/win opportunity we can all benefit from. My friends at Broadlook were generous enough to collaborate on a unique proposition:
Are you a recruiter, sourcer or research professional looking for a job or leaving your current job? Or do you have an actual story of developing proven hires utilizing Broadlook tools at a prior employer? If so, SixDegreesFromDave wants to hear from you! You may qualify for Broadlook Technologiesâ€™ Broadlook Research User/Recruiters-in-Transition Challenge!
Broadlook is holding a contest for the best use of Broadlook Diver while looking for a new job and has asked SixDegreesfromDave.com to assist in judging your contestant submissions detailing your effective use of its software applications and services.
You have two ways to win:
Contestants are given a free 30-day license of Broadlook Diver to :
1) Use during your job hunt. Upon landing a position, contestants will submit their stories of how Diver helped them land the job.
2) ALSO, sourcers utilizing Broadlook Diver to develop quality hires can likewise participate with tales of their own on how they made the BIG hire using Diver.
The most innovative use of Broadlook’s DIVER tool will win the Grand Prize: a free year-long license of Broadlook Diver, a $1999 value!
Due Date: Monday, February 18, 2008 – Free 30-day software license of Broadlook DIVER
- You must be a recruiter, sourcer or research professional.
- You must currently be between positions or have given notice to current employer.
- Selected winner will have the best usage example (written and submitted to Broadlook) of how DIVER was used in their transition.
- Entries must be no longer than 1,000 words.
- Entries will be judged by an independent third party.
- Software license is valid for 30 days. License may be extended for another 30 days by calling your contact at Broadlook. Maximum time is 90 days.
- Offer is valid one time per year for as long as the offer is available.
- Software license may be used for an additional 30 days after a new position is obtained.
- Winner picked on Quarterly basis.
- Broadlook reserves the right to refuse trial software to anyone for any reason.
All Essays will be Submited to: Dave Mendoza
ABOUT BROADLOOK DIVER
Broadlook Diver extracts the contact information out of the search engine results of Google, Yahoo, Alltheweb, AltaVista and Microsoft Live searches. It is superior to other sourcing tools not only because of its speed and simplicity but because of its use of real-time contact information. There are people out there still sifting through pages of search results and using databases that are updated once or twice a year. This innovative way of expediting Internet research allows users to capitalize on their existing search skills while reducing the time spent pouring through results.
If you ever used a search engine, diver extracts contact info automatically for you from the results of popular search engines. Use your own search query strings. You can run a search on your favorite search engine and diver goes into action when the result pages appear. Diver ‘dives’ into each link in the results page to scan it and reveal all the contacts within a data grid.
You can filter results by keywords, name, title, company, email, or phone – in addition to resumes. You can save every contact from every search by simply clicking the append button to export all of your collected contacts into an Excel spreadsheet or directly into your contact manager system. Search the way you want to search and let diver find all the contacts you need for those difficult to find passive talent prospects along the way.
Broadlook Technologies is a leader in the development of innovative software applications and services that empower B2B business professionals to leverage the Internet for the market, sales, candidates and competitive intelligence necessary to grow revenues and improve productivity.
For more about Broadlook, visit their website at www.broadlook.com